Seriti is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Seriti may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 July 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information including phone numbers and email addresses
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- to improve our products and services.
- to periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- to contact you for market research purposes, by email, phone, or mail.
- to customise the website per your interests.
We may provide your information to our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes. We will never sell your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. It may be used to analyse your web usage and remember your settings and preferences for a site, thus allowing web applications to respond to you as an individual and to tailor their operations to your needs, likes and dislikes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we no longer have any control over your session. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by using and ‘unsubscribe’ link, or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission. Law requires this. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address in the contact page, and we will correct it.